- $120 for the initial assessment
- $100 for ongoing individual, couple, or family sessions
- $50 for group psychotherapy sessions
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my copay per session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is pre certification required from my primary care physician?
Is pre certification required at all?
Cash, check and most major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled psychotherapy appointment and you have not given notice 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the cancellation fee for that session.
Request an initial appointment online here.
Please for further information.